CPU Athletic Booster Club
The CPU Athletic Booster Club is an organization that supports the athletic programs of the CPU School District. We raise money through multiple fundraising efforts. In the past years, we have paid for the Athletic Trainer, uniforms, upgrades of the track and football field area, upgrades of the weight room and partnered with the CPU Music Parents for updates of the concession stand. Please consider supporting the CPU Athletic Booster Club to continue our efforts to better our CPU Athletic Programs.
Booster Club Meeting Notes
Athletic Booster Club Membership Information
Black and Gold – $50
Bronze – $100
Silver – $250 – includes 1 regular activity pass or 2 Student Passes (please indicate which pass you would prefer)
Gold – $500 – Includes 2 activity Passes
Diamond – $750.00 – Includes Family Pass
Platinum – $1000 includes Family Pass and Banner which will be placed at the football field during football season and moved to the softball/baseball fields in the spring. Banner can be a business logo or personal message. Example – “Go CPU” The Smith Family or ” Have a Great Year CPU” The Johnsons.
Banner Only– $500 for the 23/24 School year.
Past Accomplishments of the CPU Athletic Booster Club
- Track Wrestling Clocks
- Dr. Dish for girls and boys basketball
- Helped cover cost of new shot clocks
- Tents for Girls and Boys soccer
- Tents for Girls and Boys track
- Pitching machine for Softball
- Softball Score Board Branding
- Helped cover the cost of new headsets for football
- Olympic Bars for Weight room
- Bus Transportation to State events for Volleyball
- Away meals for Varsity Players
- Sponsor the StormCast