Parent Pick Up/Drop Off
Pointer Pup Preschool
Welcome to the Pointer Pup Preschool Drop Off/Pick Up Information page!
The procedures for dropping off and picking up Preschool students are listed below.
Always have safety for your child and other students at the forefront of your mind when dropping off and picking up your child. All preschoolers must be dropped off and picked up by a responsible adult. Please talk to your child’s teacher if you have questions about the procedures below.
- For the safety of all students at CPU Primary: All Parents or persons dropping off a preschool student will be met at the door by a school employee.
- Parents are not allowed to escort their child into the school and classroom for everyday school attendances purposes.
- Students may enter the building at 8:00 or 12:20. Students may enter at the main entrance or the preschool entrance. If the student is entering the main entrance.
- Parents may park in the north or east parking lots.
- Parking is not allowed on the curb. The curb is reserved for K-2 drop-off.
- Any adult entering the building will need to enter through the front main doors and check in at the front office. Adults will be asked to sign in on a computer and will need to leave a driver’s license in the office while attending an event at school.
Please be patient.
- Students will be escorted to the front of the building by a staff member.
- Please enter the U-shaped parking lot on the east side(front) of the building. Keep to the right and pull up as far as possible.
- Please stay in your vehicle and wait in line.
- Your child MUST enter your vehicle on the passenger side of the vehicle.
- Parking is not allowed on the curb.
- Please stay inside your car unless you need to assist your child in the vehicle.
- Once you have picked up your child, pull to the left and slowly leave the parking lot.
We appreciate your cooperation and patience during drop-off/pick-up times. Although the process is not perfect, we do our best to make sure every child is picked up safely.